30th June 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Life Science?

I am working in a high school since last few years. I am interrsted to hve my PhdD..bt as as m working, its nt possible for me to do this through regular mode. My question is...is PhD in Life Sc possible through distanc mode?? Please help me out...
With regard...anirban dey

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Life Science for DST Inspire Fellowship holder?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  4. Guidelines for doing PhD in Life Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get registered at Jamia Milia Islamia for PhD Life Science?
  6. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  7. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  8. Requirements to get admission for studying PhD in Life Science in JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Number of seats available to study PhD in Life Science at JNU?
  10. Can I study PhD in Life Science after completing M.Phil in Chemical Science?
  11. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Life Science in Germany?
  13. Last 5 years question papers of JNU PhD in Life Science and PhD in Biotechnology entrance exams?
  14. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  15. Detailed information about PhD(Life Science) course offered in Gulbarga University? Date of this entrance exam?
  16. Is Ph.D by distance learning possible for Life Science? What are the qualifications needed? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Life Science? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
2nd July 2016, 05:55 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Life Science?

Yes you can do PhD in Life science through distanc mode.

Eligibility criteria======>

->>Candidate should have master’s degree in Anthropology/ Life Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Economics/ Political Science/ Philosophy/ Education/ Archaeology/ History/ Public Administration/ Linguistics/ Public Health with 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.

List of distance education PHD(life science) course colleges:-

**IGNOU,Delhi

**Karnataka state open university

**Kota open university

**Osmania university,Hyderabad

**Sikkim manipal university.
4th July 2016, 12:48 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Life Science?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do Ph.D in Life Science through distance mode, there is no problem in it. Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks are definitely eligible to do Ph.D. So, you are very much eligible for doing Ph.D through distance mode also.
To do Ph.D, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?