7th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D without attending classes?

I am a house maker.I have done my b-tech in ECE batch.;mba in hr batch.with two and half gap can I do my PhD. What is the procedure of doing PhD without coming to college regularly? Can someone please update me the procedure and steps which I need to follow up?

Thank you!

8th July 2015, 03:23 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D without attending classes?

You can choose to do Ph.D course via distance mode in order to avoid regular classes, as distance mode allows you the flexibility to study from home or utilize your time wherever you wish to. You will only have to come and appear for board exam.

However, In order to apply for Ph.D after MBA you need to fulfill below mentioend criteria and so follow the steps also;

> PG qualification in MCA with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University.

> Candidates who have got NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam qualification will be however, entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

However, most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D courses, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?