30th June 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D course?

Hi...

I have passed mi MA with 52% from MSU,Baroda. But I have an ATKT in First & Second Semester Right now i have completed so here i want to ask that am i eligible for phd or not...if eligible then what should i do to get an admission and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  5. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in PhD Education? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for PhD in Bengali in Kolkata?
  11. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  13. Procedure to get admission for PhD course in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc in Maths with 60 percentage marks?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?
  15. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?
  18. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
30th June 2016, 07:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...

I have passed mi MA with 52% from MSU,Baroda. But I have an ATKT in First & Second Semester Right now i have completed so here i want to ask that am i eligible for phd or not...if eligible then what should i do to get an admission and how?
The eligibility to do PhD is Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. Those who cleared GATE, NET, M.Phil, SET etc are exempted from entrance test, but have to appear for interview. You can apply either online or offline for the admission to the PhD course. The PhD course is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?