15th March 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for Ph.D Physics admission in India?

Sir/Mam,

Can you tell me how can I register my name for phd in physics and what are the procedure for selection process the universities? How to ensure that we would get the admission for Ph.D? Please guide me in this. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  3. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  4. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  6. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D course in GGU?
  7. What is the admission procedure to be followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Physics?
  8. Where should I study PhD(Physics) in India or in Abroad?
  9. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  10. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in Physical Education in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  13. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D Physics? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Ph.D Physics?
  14. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  15. How to get Ph.D admission for medical physics?
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  18. Easy method to take admission in PhD Physics?
15th March 2015, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for Ph.D Physics admission in India?

Every University has their own method of giving admission. Most of the top Central Government Universities/Institutes give Ph.D admission on the basis of scores in NET/SLET/JRF/GATE. Therefore, try to qualify any of these exams if you want to complete your research work from a reputed University.

You have to keep yourself updated with the notification, which is released once in a year for every University/Institute for Ph.D admission. You have to apply on a prescribed application format according to the notification. Just fill the application form and send it to the address mentioned with all the relevant documents. You have to appear for an interview for getting admission into a Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?