14th February 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join PhD course full time with scholarship in 2018?

I am R Rama pon karpagam M.Sc, M.Ed., waiting for the TN SLET 2018 result with good marks, I want to join PhD programme in your esteemed college. I do want to know the procedure to join the programme with scholarship and want to do PhD as a full time. I completed my M.Ed. Also, I want to know slet pass is enough for doing phd, or should I clear NET exam. I am married and have a 4-year-old kid, now she is doing her LKG, so I didn't go for any job yet. As my daughter is going to school now I want to continue my studies. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  2. Procedure to apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2018? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  4. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  5. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  6. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in USA
  7. How can I get full scholarship to study PhD(Finance) in India?
  8. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  9. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  10. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  12. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  15. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  16. If I join a part time PhD course then can I get the scholarship amount of JRF?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing full time Ph.D course?
  18. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
28th February 2018, 06:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join PhD course full time with scholarship in 2018?

Procedure to pursue PHD:

- One can join PHD after completing his or her Masters course with minimum 55% marks.

- One must have NET score card.

These are the scholarships which you can avail for:

Australia awards scholarship

Turkiye graduate scholarships for international students

Integra Global Research scholarships

These are the scholarships available for those students who want to study in foreign.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?