26th May 2018, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply for PhD course being a High School Teacher of Himachal Pradesh?

Dear Sir, I have already completed my MSc in Mathematics and I want to apply for PhD course. I am an Assistant Teacher in a High School in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. What should I do for applying in PhD program? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  2. What should I do to apply for PhD course being a High School Teacher at Dinajpur, West Bengal?
  3. Am I eligible to become a High School Teacher in Uttar Pradesh being a B.Sc(Microbiology & Chemistry) graduate?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  6. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  7. Details and qualification required to study PhD(Computer Science) in Himachal Pradesh University?
  8. Can I apply for High School Teacher job if don't have B.Ed degree? Vacancies in Utter Pradesh for it?
  9. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  10. How to get Computer Teacher job at High school level?
  11. Teaching job after passing 12th this year
  12. What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?
  13. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  14. Am I eligible for HP PMT Entrance Exam being a candidate with a date of birth of 12-08-1995? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Age relaxation of approved teacher of government aided high school?
  16. What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?
  17. Can commerce student become high school teacher?
  18. Is there any scope in Biotechnology? Which are the colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?