2nd March 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

When the application form for admission in PhD(Management) course will be available at M.D.U. Rohtak, Kurukshetra University and GJU, Hissar for both Regular and Distance Modes?

Hi Sir/Mam,
I want to do the PhD in Management from one of the below universities:-
1. M.D.U.Rohtak
2. Kurukshetra University
3. GJU, Hissar
So please provide me the information regarding admission forms & entrance exams for both Regular & Distance courses.

Related Questions:
  1. When GJU Hissar issues form for PhD? Procedure to submit form and entrance test?
  2. From when GJU issues PhD form? Procedure to submit the form and entrance test?
  3. Am i eligible for regular B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? I have scored 48.5% in B.Com
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU(Rohtak)? I've secured 48.5% marks in B.Com(from MDU)
  5. How may I migrate after B.Tech 1st semester from Kurukshetra university to MDU, Rohtak or any private university?
  6. Admission schedule for regular B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the entrance exam date?
  7. Will I get admission in MDU Rohtak after scoring 44.6% marks in B.Com?
  8. What is the date of distance education B.Com 2nd from MDU Rohtak University
  9. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Haryana in which I can get after scoring 88% in 12th?
  10. Procedure and eligibility for PhD in GJU,Hissar for MA/MEd passout
  11. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  12. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. How to do MSc in geography from KUK Kurukshetra? I have done diploma in educatin from MDU Rohtak
  14. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  15. What is the date of counseling for B.Pharmacy students in BIPC stream
  16. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  17. Eligibility for B.Ed regular from MDU/J&K/Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the last date of Ph.D application form sale from MDU Rohtak
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?