30th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

When and How to apply for Ph.D course in IIT?

Sir/Mam,

I am from Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Rajaramnagar Sangli and now i am doing my mtech from the mechanical production and i want to do phd from iit my 1st sem cgpi is 6.41 so can i write the exam if yes so please give me the schedule of exams for phd in iits and also give me the guidance about the exams thanking you.

31st May 2015, 11:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When and How to apply for Ph.D course in IIT?

You can apply for the course of PhD in IIT from the month of July to August as it is the time of the year when the new session gets started.
You will have to clear the NET Examination. Once you have cleared the Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD in the Subject that you have read in your Bachelor and Masters Degree.
You will have to clear a Personal Interview to get admission to the course of PhD in IIT.
If you are going to clear the Personal Interview you will need to have a very good Knowledge about your Domain Subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?