10th May 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

When is the last submission date for Ph.D admission in RTMU, Nagpur?

When is the last submission date for Ph.D admission in RTMU, Nagpur? Can you please let me know the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answers on the same. Who can give me the complete information on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  2. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?
  4. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Nagpur? Last date of submission? When is the entrance exam and what is the admission procedure?
  5. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  6. Date of submission of PMT forms in Nagpur?
  7. Last date of admission for Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) course at Nagpur University?
  8. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  9. How to get admission in K V School of Vayusena, Nagpur?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Nagpur University?
  11. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  12. How can I apply for B.Ed CET for admission in Nagpur? Fee structure of CET exam?
  13. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  14. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  16. How to select topic and start preparing for PhD in Nutrition? Required fees to do it from Nagpur university?
  17. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  18. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
24th August 2017, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the last submission date for Ph.D admission in RTMU, Nagpur?

Important Dates for PhD Admission in RTMU, Nagpur :-

In order to pursue PhD (Doctoral Program) in RTMU, Nagpur you are required to appear in PET (Ph.D Entrance Test) that is conducted by Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University.

RTMNU issues official notification for filling up vacancies for doctoral program and here are the important dates of PhD course.

>> Starting date to apply Online - 1st June, 2017

>> Last date of receipt of Applications - 11th June, 2017

>> Conduct of Online PET - From 27th June, 2017 to 30th June, 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?