30th December 2020, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission notification of PhD(Education) be released in Central University of Jharkhand?

Hi friends, I would like to know when the notification of PhD admission for Education stream will be available in Central University of Jharkhand? I am unable to get this information so I need your help. Kindly help me to know about the admission notification.

31st December 2020, 01:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the admission notification of PhD(Education) be released in Central University of Jharkhand?

The admission notification of PhD(Education) be released in Central University of Jharkhand on the last week of April 2021.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Admission to the Phd program is based on the CUCET entrance exam and the performance in the interview conducted by the University.
2nd January 2021, 12:01 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will the admission notification of PhD(Education) be released in Central University of Jharkhand?

The admission notification of PhD(Education) has been released in Central University of Jharkhand.

Applicant must have completed master degree with minimum aggregate of 50% to get admission.

For application submission visit official website-
http://cuj.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?