20th April 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given?

When Anna university will release the applications for the Phd programs? is there any entrance exams will be there? Can someone provide me the complete information soon as possible for the same? I need to apply for the Ph.D course soon and would require the initial things to be done for getting the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  3. Date of application of forms for B.E admission in Anna University? Question papers for the exam
  4. When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?
  5. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  6. What will be my rank after scoring 60.328 in TANCET?
  7. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  8. When PhD Entrance Test will be conducted by Anna University?
  9. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  10. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  11. Information about exams dates in 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
  13. Date of sale of M.E counseling applications forms in Anna University? Last date of of submission?
  14. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  15. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  16. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  17. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  18. What is the syllabus of Anna University Ph.D entrance exam for CSE stream
21st April 2015, 07:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given?

Candidates who have completed their Master's degree are eligible to apply for Ph.D admission in Anna university. To apply for Ph.D admission, you have to send your application to the following address by enclosing following documents.
->Duly attested photocopies of certificates for proof of qualification (Xth std or equivalent, 12th standard or equivalent, UG/PG mark sheets & Degree certificates),Transfer certificate.
->A brief one page write up on the Research topic chosen
->Two self-addressed covers stamped to the value of Rs.5/-(Rupees Five only) each

After sending your application, you have to wait for few days to know the decision of university on your application. If your application, then you have to appear for the written test, which is conducted by university. If you qualify such exam, you will get Ph.D admission in Anna university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?