30th October 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the details about the pre Ph.D Hindi entrance exam?

Sir/Mam,

Where to get the details about the pre Ph.D Hindi entrance exam? Can you please give me the dates and the syllabus which to be followed? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Ph.D in Hindi in Indian Top Universities? I am M.A Hindi with 70% marks
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Hindi?
  3. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi after completion of graduation course?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  7. How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (Hindi) without giving any entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Can I study PhD in Hindi without any entrance exam having 12 years of Teaching experience?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Hindi Literature?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  12. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  13. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear in PhD(History) exam in Hindi being an Hindi medium candidate?
  15. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Hindi?
  16. JNU Pre-PhD entrance exam papers of Physics
  17. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  18. List of reputed universities conducting entrance exam for PhD(Hindi) admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?