8th August 2021, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Without studying medicine how could I become a scientist in medical research?

I want to know how to become a scientist in medicine how is the scope and what are its requirement and list of colleges for becoming scientist only in INDIA

10th August 2021, 10:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Without studying medicine how could I become a scientist in medical research?

To become a scientist in medical research is a candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in a subject such as biology, chemistry, biochemistry, life sciences, pharmacology, genetic engineering, medicine, or microbiology this is the basic requirement for entry-level candidates. Thereafter obtain a relevant MSc or PhD will be an added advantage and will give an edge over other candidates. This will allow you to progress more quickly once you start working.

After earning a formal education in biology or in chemistry you can participate in a research-based internship. This opportunity will allow you to get a chance to be mentioned by a physician or research scientist where you can work as a collaboration with the team on the ongoing research project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?