Regular MBA 178 68.46%
Correspondence (distance) MBA 19 7.31%
Both are good 61 23.46%
Neither! no MBA 2 0.77%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

7th May 2012, 04:29 PM
kkkirti

Default Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Hi,I think regular mba is much better than correspondense mba. Because it gives you full knowledge. For being master in anything you need to spend more time in that.
Due to some financial problem the students may go for correspondance mba.
But now a days colleges offering full time mba with part time job with stipend. SO why should we miss that opportunity.
18th May 2012, 09:45 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

you know regular class always better than correspondence
20th May 2012, 11:17 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Lightbulb Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Hello Friend,

i will say both are good because both are designed for different sections of people and both are relevant looking at the cause for which MBA is being done.

i will sugest that persons must judge their need of doing MBA and then only choose the relevant course .

but regular course always has an upper edge but it can be compromised with good enough experience.

thanks!
25th May 2012, 03:10 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

A common dilemma in minds of students who plan to go for distance Mba with respect to the regular Mba. Widely, and correctly, it is regarded that regular Mba is much better than distance Mba. For anyone going for mba distance learning, it is essential to know the difference as it will help you make sure that the choice you are making is the correct one indeed.

What is Distance Mba?

Mba sought from a university such that the student is not bound to attend regular classes with attendance, not bound by time, not bound by place, under normal circumstances of course, is know as Distance Learning Mba.

What is Regular Mba?

A regular Mba is one in which a student is bound by one or more factors mentioned above. A student has to attend classes, is bound by time, place, under normal circumstances.

Why is Regular Mba Better?

Masters in Business Administration aka Mba is a degree with large amount of practicality in it. A distance learning student can never take part in regular discussions within class, debate with students, give regular presentations, get regular feedback, have industry interface, have a hugely rigorous schedule normally.

All these elements make a regular Mba better than distance Mba. Mind you, not every regular Mba does all this and some distance learning Mba do inculcate all these too.
7th June 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a working professional and want to do MBA, so some of my seniors who are working with me done MBA suggested me to do distance MBA with my current job as this will provide me to have a better future with my work experience, so I decided to do MBA from correspondence. So, plz suggest me if I have taken the right decision
24th June 2012, 05:10 AM
Vikas hrc

According to me,regular MBA is better than MBA from correspondence because of the following reasons:-
1.You get an environment of study.
2.You can participate in co-curricular activities.
3.Group Discussion can be done easily.
4.Communication and support of teachers.
5.Talking with many people in college improves communication skills.
6.You can opt for Campus Placement.
7.You can learn from other students.
8.More preference is given to regular MBA.
Unless you have any problem in doing regular MBA,you should not opt for correspondence MBA.
This is totally my view,your view can differ from it.
Thanks.
24th July 2012, 01:13 PM
snehasalvi

i would prefer regular mba is good than Correspondence (distance) MBA because in regular MBA do vast study and experience

thank you
16th August 2012, 05:31 PM
prince raj1

hi..
both are good.but it totally depends upon on the conditoin of the person.if the person is working and wants to do MBA ,preffere to do MBA in correspondence.
regular MBA is the course for those person who newly fresh after compliting his graduation.thankss.
17th August 2012, 09:31 PM
i am sure
Member+

In my point view dosen't matter that course are regular or correspondence.both are good
4th September 2012, 06:41 PM
shadab879

Regular MBA is obviously better than correspondence(distance) MBA. After doing regular MBA from a good college one can get a good job in reputed MNCs. But if any one does correspondence MBA then he can get a promotion in his job in the company he is working. The value of regular MBA is greater than correspondence MBA. So therefore regular MBA is better than correspondence MBA.
24th September 2012, 12:35 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

nothing to worry both the courses are good and are valuable
28th September 2012, 12:54 PM
surajm093

I think regular one is more beneficial than correspondence. like regular classes is more beneficial than correspondence, In the same manner regular MBA is much more beneficial but it depends on circumstances also, if a person wants to get a MBA degree along with his job then he should go for correspondence else regular.
21st January 2013, 05:40 PM
aakash arya

regular MBA... undoubtedly.. because attending regular classes and keeping yourself up to date to every event and offerings in college will help you polish your management skills.. you should be in constant touch with all the faculty. that will help you boost your confidence..
24th July 2013, 05:58 PM
Raja.azher

As we are seeing market demand, Regular MBA is more valuable now a days, because any Multinational company want to hire Regular MBA degree holder for his organisation, and they get full exposure of management than part time or correspondence student, so Full time Mba is more valuable.
31st July 2013, 01:10 PM
Rachna.pahwa

Smile Re: Regular MBA vs. Correspondence (distance) MBA

Dear All,
Regular MBA is better in all aspect, because now a days all MNC want to hire regular MBA degree holder, from IIAM Ahmadabad, Kolkata, student generally very intelligent and big company want to hire same candidate for his company.
lets suppose a correspondence candidate if getting 30 thousand and the other side regular MBA degree holder will get more than that candidate just because he completed regular.
So, we should choose regular MBA.
27th August 2013, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai,Regualar MBA is better when compared to the correspondance MBA.Because if we opt for Regualar MBA we can share and learn everything but coming to correspondance MBA you will find only limited subject.
But if you want to do job along with the MBA then the correspondance MBA is better than the Regular MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?