22nd August 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Ed after B.Com and PGDCA with teaching experience of private school

I have done B.Com and PGDCA and current time I'm teaching in a private school.Can I get admission for B.Ed? Please reply at my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.ed?
  2. How to join TGT computer after doing B.Com, PGDCA, CIC
  3. Getting a teaching job without B.ed degree in private schools? How much salary can I expect?
  4. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  5. How to join government school after doing B.A from DU, CIC from IGNOU, PGDCA from NIIT?
  6. How can a B.Sc Computer Science having seven years of teaching experience in a private school become a government school teacher in Maharashtra?
  7. Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  9. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  12. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  13. Why 2 years teaching experience is required for B Ed course?
  14. What should I do to get PRT job having four years of teaching experience?
  15. Best Career Options after completion of PGDCA?
  16. How can i be a School Teacher with having any professional teaching experience?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?
  18. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
22nd August 2016, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Ed after B.Com and PGDCA with teaching experience of private school

Admission in B.Ed is possible through entrance exam if you have got B.Com degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
Teaching experience of at least 2 years is required only for distance mode B.Ed programme. For regular B.Ed degree teaching experience is not necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?