27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and course structure of M.A.(Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System) in Burdwan University?

Dear Friends,
Kindly let me know what is the admission criteria for studying in Master of Arts in Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System in Burdwan University? Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the branches in Agriculture?
  2. Which post graduate course can one do in Geography subject?further study in geography
  3. What can I do after doing BSc in geography?
  4. What course should I take related to Geology?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  6. What to do after geography honors from Burdwan university?
  7. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  10. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Geographic Information, GIS Packages and Geoinformatics Applications Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Scope in Geography stream in India 2015
  12. Admission criteria and course structure of PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali University?
  13. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  14. What can I do having completed graduation in Geography? -- [New]
  15. What can I do after M.A in Geography?
  16. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  17. Possibility to get admission in IIT for Bachelor in Computer Science & Information System student at Singapore?
  18. Information about JELET 2016 examination
28th June 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and course structure of M.A.(Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System) in Burdwan University?

Sorry, to say that Burdwan University has discontinued M.A. (Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System) course.

Candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Honours in any subject including agriculture / B.A. Honours in any Geography / any Arts stream of minimum three years duration having Geography combination with at least 45% marks in Geography from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.A (Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System).

List of M.A. courses offered by Burdwan University are mentioned below :-
--> M.A. in Bengali
--> M.A. in Economics
--> M.A. in English
--> M.A. in Hindi
--> M.A. in History
--> M.A. in Mass Communication
--> M.A. in Philosophy
--> M.A. in Political Science
--> M.A. in Sanskrit
--> M.A. in Santali
--> M.A. in Sociology
--> M.A. in Urdu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?