8th September 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MBA(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 04:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna?

The admission criteria to Master of Business Administration(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna is on the basis of your scores from competitive examinations like Common Admission Test (CAT),Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test(XAT) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personality Assessment and Communication Test conducted by the college..

You must have passed graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) from a recognized university..

You can visit the website http://www.ismpatna.ac.in for more information.
12th September 2019, 07:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Marketing Management) in International School of Management Patna?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Marketing Management at International School of Management Plan is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA for general category and for SC/ST it is 45% marks from a recognized university.

Admission selection is based on the past academic and performance in CAT/CMAT/MAT. The short listed candidates will be invited for the next round of the evaluation process of personality assessment and communication test. Interested candidate can download the application form from the website www.ismpatna.ac.in. Fill the application form and attach all the relevant documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?