1st July 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in ICOER-Pune?

Hello, I am interested to study my ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in ICOER-Pune. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in ICOER-Pune for this ME course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

4th July 2019, 03:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in ICOER-Pune?

Admission criteria to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in ICOER-Pune;

Candidates should have bachelor's degree in Engineering with Civil/Construction branch with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

Candidates must have valid score in GATE.

Detailed information is available on;
https://www.jspmicoer.edu.in/
5th July 2019, 03:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in ICOER-Pune?

The admission criteria to study ME in Construction Engineering and Management at ICOER, Pune is given below.

==> Candidate can visit the college to take the form from the college office.

==> Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Submit the application form.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Gate Number - 720/2, Nagar Road,
Wagholi, Pune, Maharashtra - 412207
Phone - 020-67335100/ 67335102
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.jspmicoer.edu.in
5th July 2019, 11:47 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The M.E. Construction Engineering and Management course is of 2 years and is post graduation level program.

The admission to the M.E. Construction Engineering and Management is on the basis Common Entrance Test , Maharastra and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) followed by counseling.

You can check the website https://www.jspmicoer.edu.in/admission.php for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?