12th May 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study ME(Construction Engineering & Management) in UVCE-Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying ME(Construction Engineering & Management) in UVCE-Bangalore? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

19th May 2019, 09:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Construction Engineering & Management) in UVCE-Bangalore?

The admission procedure to study ME in Construction Engineering & Management at UVCE-Bangalore is:-

==> Candidates need to visit the college website www.uvcebangalore.org for the application form.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents scanned copy.

==> Pay the application fee by any of the mentioned payment modes on the website.

==> Submit the application form.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of a bachelor's degree and KPGCET score.

KPGCET is conducted by KEA(Karnataka Examination Authority) at the state level for the professional post graduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?