18th April 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MSc(Apparel Technology & Management). Can I know about the criteria for admission in The Oxford College of Science for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

22nd April 2019, 08:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science?

Admission Procedure to study MSc in Apparel technology & Management at The Oxford College of Science is:-

==> Candidates need to visit the website - www.theoxford.edu/college_of_science/, to fill the application form online.

==> Fill the application form and pay the application fee through online payment gateway.

==> After submitting the application, take out the printout for future reference.

==> Admission is granted on the basis of written test which is conducted by the college and then candidates need to go through the interview process.
22nd April 2019, 12:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science?

The admission for the MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science is on the basis of written examination and Interview taken by the college.

To get information on the date of Entrance examination and other eligibility criteria , check the website http://www.theoxford.edu/college_of_science/pg_courses.htm
23rd April 2019, 10:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Oxford College of Science conducts written aptitude test for admission in MSc(Apparel Technology & Management). Candidates who will qualify the written aptitude test, will have to undergo an interview session scheduled by the respective program counselors. Candidates must have passed Bachelors Degree in Science /Engineering in Fashion and Apparel Design / Textiles and clothing /Apparel and Fashion Technology / Fashion Designing/ Costume and Apparel Design / Costume Design and Fashion/ Textile Technology/ Silk Technology from a recognized college/ university to be eligible for admission in MSc(Apparel Technology & Management) in The Oxford College of Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?