21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying MSc(Electronics). Can I know about the criteria for admission in St. Thomas College Durg for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

23rd July 2019, 01:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg?

St. Thomas College Durg is offering MSc(Electronics) course. To pursue this course, you should have passed graduation in any relevant subject from a recognized university/institute.
Admission will be as per the guidelines specified by the Higher Education, Raipur, Chhattisgarh and Durg Vishwavidhyalaya.

You can find details on;
http://www.stthomascollegebhilai.in/procedure/
24th July 2019, 12:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg?

=> M.Sc. Electronics or Master of Science in Electronics is a postgraduate Electronics course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed B.Sc course with Physics or Electronics or Computer Science as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the B.Sc course to study MSc(Electronics) in St. Thomas College Durg is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the St. Thomas College Durg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?