5th August 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Fashion Technology) in Glaamour School of Fashion and Interiors Kolkata?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying MSc(Fashion Technology). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Glaamour School of Fashion and Interiors Kolkata for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

14th August 2019, 09:22 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Fashion Technology) in Glaamour School of Fashion and Interiors Kolkata?

=> M.Sc. Fashion Designing or Master of Science in Fashion Designing is a postgraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course.

=> In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed Bachelor degree with Fashion design subject from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study MSc(Fashion Technology) in Glamour School of Fashion and Interiors Kolkata is 50%.

=> Also, you have to appear in the written examination test to study MSc(Fashion Technology) in Glamour School of Fashion and Interiors Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?