27th August 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Sports and Fitness Nutrition) in Indian Institute of Sports Medicine?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Sports and Fitness Nutrition) in Indian Institute of Sports Medicine? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

21st September 2019, 12:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Sports and Fitness Nutrition) in Indian Institute of Sports Medicine?

=> M.Sc(Sports and Fitness Nutrition) is a post-graduation course and the duration of M.Sc(Sports and Fitness Nutrition) is 2 years.

=> For the admission of M.Sc(Sports and Fitness Nutrition) course, the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree to get admission in M.Sc(Sports and Fitness Nutrition) is 50%.

=> Also, you should score good marks in the written test to study M.Sc(Sports and Fitness Nutrition) in Indian Institute of Sports Medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?