20th June 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in SCTIMST-Thiruvananthapuram?

Hello, I am interested to study my MTech(Clinical Engineering) in SCTIMST-Thiruvananthapuram. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in SCTIMST-Thiruvananthapuram for this MTech course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

22nd June 2019, 07:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in SCTIMST-Thiruvananthapuram?

Admission Criteria followed to pursue M.Tech in Clinical Engineering in SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram:

The detailed admission criteria followed to pursue M.Tech in Clinical Engineering in SCTIMST, Thiruvananthapuram is given below.

Name of the College - Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum

Name of the Course - M.Tech in Clinical Engineering

>> Selection process consists of the given below rounds,
@ Screening Test and
@ Personal Interview

>> Hence, make sure you get good marks on Screening test and the perform well in Personal Interview in order to get selected finally.

>> Duration of the course - Two and a half year (Rotation through all the 3 institutions)

Eligibility Criteria:-

@ You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or recognized four year course.
@ And on the basis of the GATE subject (CE, AE, EC, CH, IN, EE, MT, MN, XE, TF, PI) and Score.

@ Please refer the below link for getting more detailed information.

Click here for more detailed information
22nd June 2019, 11:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in SCTIMST-Thiruvananthapuram?

M.Tech. Clinical Engineering or Master of Technology in Clinical Engineering is a two-year postgraduate Environmental Science course. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the BE/B.Tech to get admission in Master of Technology in Clinical Engineering course is 50%. Also, you have to appear in the entrance examination to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in SCTIMST-Thiruvananthapuram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?