17th November 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission in LLB is possible after MBA (HR)? Procedure for LLB admission in MGM College Nerul?

Hello sir/ madam I am pursuing MBA (HR) and I want to do LLB course in MGM college so whether can I take admission for LLB after completing MBA??
What is the procedure for taking admission in MGM college, Nerul?

20th November 2021, 08:49 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in LLB is possible after MBA (HR)? Procedure for LLB admission in MGM College Nerul?

Yes,you can get admission in LLB after MBA HR it's a good decision.Only graduation is the eligibility criteria for an MBA.For admission in LLB in MGM College Nerul is ,you have to appear in the entrance exam called CLAT, LSAT and AILET.
21st November 2021, 06:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in LLB is possible after MBA (HR)? Procedure for LLB admission in MGM College Nerul?

Yes, admission in LLB is possible after MBA (HR) at MGM College Nerul. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be completed on the basis of merit.

Interested candidates can visit the college office and can collect the admission form. Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the contact details of the college below.

Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Law College
Address - Sector - 8, Phase II, Nerul,
Navi Mumbai - 400706
Website - https://mgmlaw.edu.in/page/Admission.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?