8th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for M.Tech in Computer Science?

I have completed my b.tech..now i want to do m.tech...so tell me the process for m.tech in computer science.

8th June 2015, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for M.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my b.tech..now i want to do m.tech...so tell me the process for m.tech in computer science.
You have completed B.Tech degree so you are eligible for M.Tech degree course but you should qualify in GATE exam. After qualifying GATE exam, you can directly apply to the M.Tech course in Computer Science in various college.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
8th June 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for M.Tech in Computer Science in Gujarat ?
8th June 2015, 07:36 PM
mwh

To do M.tech in computer science ,you have to write the Gate examination and have to qualify in it according to the marks and rank obtained in the gate examination students are alloted to colleges for M.tech.
Gate is the national entrance exam for M.tech.
Some colleges conducts their own entrance exam for admission in M.tech.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?