29th January 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?

Whats is of admission procedure and how many seat are M.Phil in botany from delhi university.how much percentage needed in post graduation to get admission in M.Phil botany in DELHI UNIVERSITY.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  2. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  3. M.phil entrance exam procedure and how many seats are there in Botany stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  5. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  7. Detailed information, notification, entrance exam date, number of seats available and streams offered for B.Tech programme by Delhi University?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  9. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  10. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  11. Will I be able to get admission in BJMC IP university after scoring 1477 CET rank? Total number of seats?
  12. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  13. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  14. Date of release of entrance exam of M.Com regular course in DU?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  16. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  17. Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?
  18. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
5th March 2017, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whats is of admission procedure and how many seat are M.Phil in botany from delhi university.how much percentage needed in post graduation to get admission in M.Phil botany in DELHI UNIVERSITY.
Candidates with a minimum of 55% marks in M.Sc Botany are eligible to apply for the M.Phil Botany at Delhi University. For the admission, the students have to appear for the written test and which is followed by an interview. NET qualified candidates are directly shortlisted for the interview, without written test. You have to download the application form from the website Click Here. You can find the details in the university website also. The Department of Botany, University of Delhi website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?