29th July 2020, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue Master of Physiotherapy in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy?

Hi friends, I want to get admission into Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy for studying for a Master of Physiotherapy course. I would like to know how I can get admission into this institute for studying this course? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

11th May 2021, 12:34 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue Master of Physiotherapy in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy?

Admission procedure to pursue Master of Physiotherapy in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy is given below.

Candidate can get direct admission on the basis of merit of BPT score.

There is no need to appear any entrance exam to get admission.

Candidate must have to complete BPT with minimum 50% marks to get admission in this institution.

Visit official website for application submission.
http://www.bcip.ac.in/bcip/index.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?