1st October 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MDS(Conservative Dentistry) in Sree Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences?

Sir, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in Sree Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry) course? I am interested to do this course from this college so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me immediately.

5th October 2019, 02:30 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MDS(Conservative Dentistry) in Sree Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Master of Dental Surgery (Conservative Dentistry) in Sree Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences is online.

You would need to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Post Graduate and had to scoer minimum 50% marks to be eligible to attend the counseling. You would need to fill your choices during counseling.

The admission to the colleges selected by you will completely depend on your rank and scores followed by number of seats at the time of your counseling.
5th October 2019, 02:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MDS(Conservative Dentistry) in Sree Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences?

The admission procedure to study Master of Dental Surgery (Conservative Dentistry) in Sree Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences is online.

You would need to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Post Graduate and had to score minimum 50% marks to be eligible to attend the counseling. You would need to fill your choices during counseling.

The admission to the colleges selected by you will completely depend on your rank and scores followed by number of seats at the time of your counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?