22nd October 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MSc(Paediatric Nursing) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Sir, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research to study MSc(Paediatric Nursing) course? I am interested to do this course from this institute so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me immediately.

31st October 2019, 02:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MSc(Paediatric Nursing) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

The admission procedure to apply for Master of Science (Paediatric Nursing) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research is online.

You would need to fill the application form available on https://www.sriramachandra.edu.in.

The admission to pursue Master of Science (Paediatric Nursing) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research would be on the basis of your scores and rank in the entrance examination conducted by Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research .

The candidates having minimum work experience of 1 year after Post Basic Nursing will be given preference.
31st October 2019, 02:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MSc(Paediatric Nursing) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research?

The admission procedure to apply for Master of Science (Paediatric Nursing) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research is online.

You would need to fill the application form available on https://www.sriramachandra.edu.in.

The admission to pursue Master of Science (Paediatric Nursing) in Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research would be on the basis of your scores and rank in the entrance examination conducted by Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research .

The candidates having minimum work experience of 1 year after Post Basic Nursing will be given preference.
1st November 2019, 09:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study MSc in Paediatric Nursing at Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research is a candidate must have passed BSc in Nursing/BSc Honours in Nursing with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and a minimum 1 year of work experience.

Admission selection is done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university. Interested candidate can download the application form from the institute website that is www.sriramachandra.edu.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant document and send it to the university address given below.

The Registrar, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research
Porur, Chennai - 600116, Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?