17th May 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management in Goa Institute of Management?

Sir, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in Goa Institute of Management to study Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management course? I am interested in doing this course from this institute so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th May 2020, 01:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management in Goa Institute of Management?

--Admission announcement is made and you can apply online through the website.
https://www.gim.ac.in/

-- You will have to take anyone entrance exam out of CAT, XAT, CMAT or GMAT.
18th May 2020, 07:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management in Goa Institute of Management?

The admission procedure to study Post Graduate Program in Healthcare Management at Goa Institute of Management is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance test (CAT - Common Admission Test), academic records, and the shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview round.

Interested candidate can apply online through Institute website www.gim.ac.in by clicking on 'Apply Online". Register yourself with your valid email Id and phone number and thereafter login with these details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?