18th November 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Hotel and Catering Management Institute Mohali?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Hotel and Catering Management Institute Mohali for the course of MBA(Hotel Management). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

26th November 2019, 12:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Hotel and Catering Management Institute Mohali?

The admission procedure to study Master of Business Administration(Hotel Management) in Hotel and Catering Management Institute Mohali is online.

You would need to create an user Id and password by registering on www.hcmigroup.com/application-form/.

The list of documents required to apply for admission in Master of Business Administration(Hotel Management) in Hotel and Catering Management Institute Mohali is given below:-

:-Attested Photostat Copies of 10th and 10+2 Marksheet
:-Attested Photostat Copies of your Graduation Marksheets
:-Recent 10 Color Passport size photographs
:-Proof of Residence

You can visit the website http://www.hcmigroup.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?