11th March 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MD(Pharmacology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

Hi, I would like to join Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute for studying MD(Pharmacology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

25th March 2019, 10:01 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MD(Pharmacology) in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to join Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute for studying MD(Pharmacology). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!
The admission procedure for MD pharmacology in Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute is mentioned below,

1. Applicants have passed the entrance exam (DU PGMET) and then selected applicants will be having a personal interview with conducted by the management,

2. Applicants are selected based on the performances in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?