12th May 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Mechanical Design) in Alard College of Engineering and Management, Pune?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Alard College of Engineering and Management, Pune for the course of ME(Mechanical Design). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this college? Please tell me asap.

20th May 2019, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Mechanical Design) in Alard College of Engineering and Management, Pune?

You can get admission on the basis of GATE scorecard when there is an admission notification by the concerned university to which the college is affiliated. GATE qualified candidates get first chance to appear for counselling.

If you don't have GATE score then you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university. The remaining seats available after GATE candidates will be available through this entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?