28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) course in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  3. Course structure of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  8. Model question papers of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam of The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur? Important dates for it?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  10. How many PhD(Plant Physiology) seats are available in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  12. How to do MSc Agricultural biotech? I am doing BSc Biotech
  13. Which college is best for me after scoring 5932 in General
  14. List of colleges offering MSc(Dairy Science) in Uttar Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  16. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  17. Information about top AG BSc colleges?
  18. Documents required to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
28th September 2018, 02:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?

MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology full time 2 years duration of course. In order to get admission, you need to apply online through the official website of university. University conducts entrance test i.e. UPCATET for admission to post graduate courses. Candidates are admitted based on score obtained in the entrance test. You must have passed B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc Agriculture(Hons), B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture(10+2+4 years degree) from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue that course.
For details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://csauk.ac.in/college-of-agriculture/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?