14th March 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Microbiology) in Sister Nivedita University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Sister Nivedita University for MSc(Microbiology) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

19th March 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Microbiology) in Sister Nivedita University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Sister Nivedita University for MSc(Microbiology) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study MSc in Microbiology in Sister Nivedita University. Eligibility to study the MSc in Microbiology in Sister Nivedita University is a pass in BSc Microbiology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination for the admission to study MSc in Microbiology in Sister Nivedita University. Candidates are admitted to the MSc in Microbiology course through counseling. Sister Nivedita University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?