17th September 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MTech(Biomedical Engineering) course in Manipal Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

20th September 2019, 02:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study MTech in Biomedical Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech/AMIE or equivalent in Biomedical Engineering/Medical Electronics/Electrical Sciences with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of valid score obtained in GATE or MUOET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can apply through institute website www.manipal.edu. First of all you need to register yourself on the website by clicking on the Apply Now option. Login with your details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents then pay the application fee and submit the application form. You will get the notification for the entrance test from the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?