14th March 2021, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fee expenses of MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) in Global Business School and Research Centre

Hi Sir, can you please let me know about the fee expenses of MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) course which is available in Global Business School and Research Centre? I want to do this MBA course so I want to know about the admission as well as semester wise fee expenses.

15th March 2021, 08:57 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) in Global Business School and Research Centre

Admission and semester fee expenses of MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) in Global Business School and Research Centre is given below.

Candidate will pay tuition fee of Rs. 115000 Lakh each semester.

Candidate will also pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
18th March 2021, 10:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management) in Global Business School and Research Centre

MBA in Hospital & Health Care Management at Global Business School and Research Centre is a 2 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.210000
Year II - Rs.210000
Total - Rs.4.20 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is https://gbsrc.dpu.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?