21st September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fee expenses of ME(Machine Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, what is the fee expenses of ME(Machine Design) of Bangalore Institute of Technology? I want to know about the total fee expenses including admission fees and semester fees. Kindly let me know immediately.

25th September 2019, 08:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of ME(Machine Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

ME in Machine design at Bangalore Institute of Technology is a 2 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.64390
Year II - Rs.64390

Total - Rs.1.29 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bit-bangalore.edu.in
26th September 2019, 12:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of ME(Machine Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of Master of Engineering(Machine Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology is given below:-

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.32,195
Semester II fee expenses:- Rs.32,195
Semester III fee expenses:- Rs.32,195
Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs.32,195

You would need to pay Rs.16,000 at the time of admission to study Master of Engineering(Machine Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology.

You can visit the website http://bit-bangalore.edu.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?