13th September 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fee expenses of MSc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore?

Sir/Madam, can you help me to get the information regarding the fee expenses of MSc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore? I want to know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses. Please let me know immediately.

17th September 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of MSc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, can you help me to get the information regarding the fee expenses of MSc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore? I want to know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses. Please let me know immediately.

The fee structure of M.Sc Computer Science in the Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore is given below:

Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore offers M.Sc Computer Science and M.C.A courses and it does not offer M.Sc (Software System).

Admission fees – Rs 4,000

Health Card Fee – Rs 500

Fees – Rs 15,000 per semester

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
17th September 2019, 12:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of MSc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore?

The admission and semester fee expenses of M.Sc(Software System) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Coimbatore is given below.

=> Admission fee = Rs.2900

=> First semester = Rs.25600

=> Second semester = Rs.25000

=> Third semester = Rs.25000

=> Fourth semester = Rs.25000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?