9th February 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Devices & Power System Engineering) at Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and Sciences

Hi everyone, I am interested in studying for MTech(Electrical Devices & Power System Engineering) course in Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and Sciences. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Can any of you kindly let me know about the admission and semester fee expenses of this course?

12th February 2021, 06:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Devices & Power System Engineering) at Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and Sciences

MTech in Electrical Devices & Power System Engineering at Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and Sciences is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.63000
Year II - Rs.63000
Total - Rs.1.26 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.alits.ac.in
13th February 2021, 10:28 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Devices & Power System Engineering) at Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and Sciences

Admission and semester fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Devices & Power System Engineering) at Anantha Lakshmi Institute of Technology and Sciences can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 1.27 Lakh.

You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 63000 per year for 2 years as tuition fee.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?