24th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MBA(Wealth Management) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Dehradun?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Dehradun for studying MBA(Wealth Management). Can anyone of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the admission fee as well as semester fees of this course. Please tell me asap.

20th September 2019, 01:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MBA(Wealth Management) in Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Dehradun?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of MBA(Wealth Management) in the Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management Dehradun is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> Admission fee = Rs.15000

=> First semester = Rs.74300

=> Second semester = Rs.72000

=> Third semester = Rs.72000

=> Fourth semester = Rs.72000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?