5th August 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MS(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, I am looking forward to study MS(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses of each semester?

12th August 2019, 03:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MS(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar?

M.D. Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Doctor of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a postgraduate Obstetrics course. The fee expenses of MS(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) at Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar is 2.5 Lakhs per semester. The total fee expenses of MS(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) at Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar is ₹1,500,000. For more information, you can visit the official website of Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?