27th February 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences

Dear all, I want to get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences for studying MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry). Can any of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the admission fee as well as semester fees of this course. Please tell me asap.

28th February 2021, 01:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences is 29k per semester. The duration is 2 years of this course.

The candidate should have passed graduation from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks.
28th February 2021, 03:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Science.

This course will cost you total Rs. 30000.

You will pay Rs. 12500 each year for 2 years as tuition fee.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 5000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?