23rd January 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Public Health) in the Vector Control Research Centre?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Vector Control Research Centre for studying MSc(Public Health). Can any of you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the admission fee as well as semester fees of this course. Please tell me asap.

26th January 2021, 12:15 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Public Health) in the Vector Control Research Centre?

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Public Health) in the Vector Control Research Centre are:

You have to pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.

You will pay Rs. 5000 each semester as tuition fee.

This course will complete in 4 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?