30th December 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of MDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital?

Hi Sir, can I get the details of total fee expenses of MDS program which is available in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital? I wasn't anywhere so I needed help. Please help me to know about the admission as well as semester fees. Thank you!

31st December 2020, 11:02 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of MDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital?

The fee structure for three year MDS course in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital is that Rs 7, 00, 000 per year.

So, total expenditure will be around Rs 21, 00,000 during the course.

For detail information about the fee structure and other details about the institutions visit at http://vdchgarhwa.com/downloads/MDS_FEE.pdf
31st December 2020, 12:42 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of MDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital?

Admission and semester wise fee structure of MDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital can be seen below.

This course will cost you Rs. 21.1 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 7 Lakh per year for 3 years.

You have to pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
31st December 2020, 01:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) at Vananchal Dental College and Hospital is a 3 year duration course and the fee expense of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.7 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.7 Lakhs
Year III - Rs.7 Lakhs
Total - Rs.21 Lakhs

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.vdchgarhwa.com
31st December 2020, 11:03 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Fee structure of MDS in Vananchal Dental College and Hospital is give below :

Duration : 3 years

1st year tuition fee : INR 7 lakh
2nd year tuition fee : INR 7 lakh
3rd year tuition fee : INR 7 lakh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?