25th May 2021, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

After completion of B.Sc Mlt which course should I take

respected sir, madam after completion bsc mlt which course should I take in MSC medical microbiology,MSC clinical microbiology and MSC microbiology. difference between the three

27th May 2021, 04:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of B.Sc Mlt which course should I take

List of courses after completion of B.Sc MLT:-

Master of Science in Medical Lab Technology Master of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology Master of Science in Medical Technology
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory
Post Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Services
Post Graduate Diploma in a Laboratory Technology.
28th May 2021, 08:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of B.Sc Mlt which course should I take

The list of courses which you can take after completion of BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology is given below.

1. Master of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology
2. Master of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology
3. Master of Science in Medical Imaging Technology
4. Master of Science in Medical Technology
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Genetics and Medical Laboratory
6. Post Graduate Diploma in Laboratory Services
7. Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology

The difference between MSc in Medical Microbiology, MSc in Clinical Microbiology, and MSc in Microbiology is given below. You can choose as per your choice and areas of interest.

MSc in Medical Microbiology provides comprehensive theoretical knowledge of medical microbiology which includes the spread of microorganisms, disease causation, diagnosis or treatment of pathogens to public health.

MSc in Clinical Microbiology is a branch of both medicine and microbiology which deals with the study of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites and aims to provide theoretical knowledge of medical microbiology including the spread of micro-organisms, disease causation, diagnosis, and treatment to public health.

MSc in Microbiology is the study of microorganisms and includes the study of unicellular or single-celled, multicellular or a cell colony, virology, parasitology, mycology, and bacteriology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?