17th November 2021, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

After graduation in Geography should I do MBA or not?

Hi I am a graduate in geography and I want to persue my career in MBA but I am a bit confused as some of my relatives says that during the admission and during college recruitment the graduates in BBA, B.TECH & B.COM will be considered first. What should I do?

19th November 2021, 11:12 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: After graduation in Geography should I do MBA or not?

First of all,
Your graduation in Geography will have no connection with MBA as both are different streams.
And once you take up MBA you will have not much relevance to your graduation knowledge or skills.
20th November 2021, 07:23 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,for MBA you must have a graduation degree in any stream with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
21st November 2021, 07:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Your graduation in geography will have no connection with MBA as both are different streams and once you take up MBA you will have not much relevance to your graduation knowledge or skill.
If your career aspirations are fulfilled by MBA degree then go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?