30th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in petrochemical engineering after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?

I want to do M.Tech in petrochrmical engineering. so is it possible to do after I finish MSc and in MSc which branch should I choose (organic or industrial ). Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  2. How to study Petrochemical Engineering after B.Sc in Chemistry?
  3. Can I pursue M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry?
  5. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  6. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  10. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  11. Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. B.Tech in Petrochemical is possible directly after 12th? -- [New]
  14. Which subjects should I study in secondary school to join Petrochemical Engineering
  15. Procedure to do summer training in Reliance Industries after Petrochemical Engineering course?
  16. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Chemistry after completion of B.Sc in Industrial fishery?
  18. How to do M.Tech after passing MSc Applied Chemistry? Which branch of M.Tech is offered for MSc Holder?
30th June 2016, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in petrochemical engineering after completion of M.Sc in chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Tech in petrochrmical engineering. so is it possible to do after I finish MSc and in MSc which branch should I choose (organic or industrial ). Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
After completion of M.Sc in Chemistry, you can do M.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?