9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks from Delhi University?

Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks from Delhi University? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can tell me the criteria which we need to follow to apply.

9th September 2016, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks from Delhi University?

Yes, you can apply for admission in masters in Hindi, if you have got B.Com qualification in Hindi medium. If you haven't studied your degree in Hindi medium, then you will not be eligible for it.

Admission at IGNOU is possible through offline or online method. Just apply for it, when there is a notification for admission in the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?